Subject: Re: Another LW bug!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 11:31:26 PDT

On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, [email-masked] wrote:
>Well it seems that scale will scale everything in your scene EXCEPT for your
>glow settings!! What about it JG?? So, I just re-rendered an animation only
>to find that it's WRONG!! I hate it when that happens! Anyone else??
>
>Tom Rennen

	Keep posting:  both Allen and Stuart read this list regularley-- the
better you can document your bugz the better they can squash 'em.

	[ Also, and I assume we ALL know this, software as complicated as LW &
LWM  is extremely difficult to develop and manage, and seldom used or 
encountered situations are bound to "fall thru the cracks".  So, be of good 
cheer!  At least you know we'll ALL be in the same boat if we try to duplicate
your efforts! ] <cold comfort mode OFF>

****************************************************************************
** [email-masked]        		   |  Synergy Graphix & Animation
** Welcome to Seattle, have a latte'!      | Technical Subjects a Specialty!
** Don't make me force it down your throat.....
****************************************************************************
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]